I enjoy re-harmonizing chorales and hymns.. tonight’s theme was quartal harmonies. Pretty sure what I wrote is offensive to someone out there.
My neighbor noticed that I’ve been gone all the time lately and mowed my yard and took care of some stray leaves for me. How awesome is this?
My yard attracts every leaf in the city… for rEaLz
- I must become a better administrator
- I miss writing music all the time
- I miss playing gigs all the time
- My golf handicap is still too high
- I should find more diversity in my life, and a good woman
- I drink too much coffee…. and beer
Just have to keep it in perspective.
You think about the people you had and the people you wish you had and the people you thought you had and it makes you miss those people. Mostly though, I’m just glad to have known the people. I’m blessed to have known so many and I’m excited to meet the ones I haven’t met yet.
It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.